Tuesday, July 7, 2020

On a rain day


            On a rain day
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I want to die
On a rain come down day
Rain to wash me
To wash my memories
Like baptism. Clean.

I want to die in the monsoon
With air soft as promise
Or when the sky talks up a storm
Wild with electric snap rap tap
Wet wild empty the sky

Rain be my tears
Tears for me, for those I love
For those who love me
For those I never loved
Especially for those.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment

This too shall pass and coffee

            This too shall pass and coffee ___________________________________________________________________________________________...