Wednesday, December 11, 2019

All my oceans lie westward


            All my oceans lie westward
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I am lost. On the Caribbean

My compass turned me upside down.

My friend points “We go north.”

My inner self screams, “You point south.”

The sea laps the wrong side of the beach.

My Pacific nature clogs with Sargassum,

Walks me in circles too large

For white sands and turquoise waters

To erase.
 __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment

This too shall pass and coffee

            This too shall pass and coffee ___________________________________________________________________________________________...