Monday, April 6, 2020

Dreams In Shades Of Blue


            Dreams In Shades Of Blue
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
He told me lonely in a crowd
(I knew him not, he was anon)
That wishes only grow aloud
Or underwater in a pond.
To save my life, I took a pot
And planted evergreen and rue.
And there I found that like as not
Hid laughter, rest and joy a few
And under cover opened up
Like periwinkle in a cup.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment

This too shall pass and coffee

            This too shall pass and coffee ___________________________________________________________________________________________...