Saturday, February 15, 2020

Truth and Fantasy


            Truth and Fantasy
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I like being alone.
I like me.
I once had a silly fantasy
Of being a cloistered nun.
Then the hormones kicked in
With un-ignorable consequences.
Truth rounds the circle.
I like my simple life,
My cloistered garden life
Beneath the jacaranda tree.
I love my friends, hear me well.
I like being alone.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ 



No comments:

Post a Comment

This too shall pass and coffee

            This too shall pass and coffee ___________________________________________________________________________________________...