Wednesday, September 11, 2019

No Hiding

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I soar
Over city rooftops
Over glistening waters
Over mountains of Olympus
Until I land
On the beach
At the edge
Of the ocean
Of everywhere.

I look down
And I am naked.
I have grown new skin
To contain
All that I am.
I see
No separation
Because my skin
Is your skin
And let me tell you
There is no hiding
 In that place.
Into the depths
Of one another
We swim.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment

This too shall pass and coffee

            This too shall pass and coffee ___________________________________________________________________________________________...